EXPERIENCES & RECREATION
Whitehaven Beach or Hill Inlet Experience
Your guided tour on Whitehaven Beach begins with a luxury boat trip through the Whitsunday Islands scenic surrounds before you reach one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Immerse in 7km stretch of pristine white sand, turquoise swirls, beach activities and idyllic private island hikes.
Your guided tour begins with a luxury boat tour through the Whitsunday Islands scenic surrounds before you reach Whitehaven Beach; a 7km stretch of pristine white sand easily recognised as one of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
Once you arrive at the beach, immerse in your iconic surrounds with complimentary activities including stand-up paddle boarding or beach cricket. The team at Ocean Dynamics offer a destination-inspired kids club which sees little ones learn marine facts, make sun dials and build sandcastles while parents can take an hour to relax with flutes of Champagne and Whitsunday vistas.
Your Whitehaven Beach tour includes:
- A return luxury boat trip from InterContinental Hayman Island Resort to Whitehaven Beach
- A guided 1-hour bushwalk up to the Hill Inlet Lookout
- Approximately 2-hours on Whitehaven Beach
- A picnic lunch packed for each individual guest
- Refreshments provided throughout the day including non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment for beach activities including cricket, standup paddleboards and more
- Lycra wet suits for protection from the sun and marine environment
Tour Time: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Tour Cost: $350 per adult / $220 per child