Your Hayman Island Escape Awaits
Escape to the heart of the Great Barrier Reef and immerse in Australia’s most iconic private island resort. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway for two or an adventure-filled vacation, discover luxury resort living with this exclusive Tourism Whitsundays offer.
Save up to 20% on your choice of 4 room types for a minimum 3-night stay for two people and receive the following inclusions:
- Daily gourmet breakfast in our ocean-facing Pacific Restaurant
- Return luxury launch transfers from Hamilton Island included
- An Island Escapade experience experience to your choice of Langford Island, Bali Hai, Hook Island or Blue Pearl Bay
Priced from $2,622 for two people.
To book this package, please connect with our Reservations team on 07 5501 9992 between the hours of 9am and 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the Rate Code IKOTHHE (Hayman Island Escape).
Hayman Island Escape Package Inclusions
- Up to 20% off your choice of four room types:
- Gourmet buffet breakfast for two people daily in our Pacific Restaurant
- Return luxury launch transfers between Hamilton Island Airport and Hayman Island included
- An Island Escapade experience for two people to your choice of Langford Island, Bali Hai, Hook Island or Blue Pearl Bay
Booking Dates: 11 October to 11 November 2020
Eligible Stay Dates: 11 October 2020 to 30 June 2021*
* Terms and conditions apply. Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking, which may be limited during weekends, school holidays and major sporting events. A minimum 3-night stay applies. Valid for stays from 11 October 2020 – 30 June 2021. Blackout dates include 21 December 2020 – 11 January 2021, 27 January – 1 March 2021, 2 – 11 April 2021 and 26 June – 30 June 2021 where this offer is not available. $2,622 is the rate for 3 nights for two adults in a Retreat Room. $2,982 is the rate for 3 nights for two adults in a Lagoon King Room. $3,222 is the rate for 3 nights for two adults in a Lagoon Ocean View King Room. $4,182 is the rate for 3 nights for two adults in a One Bedroom Pool Ocean View Suite. Flights are not included. Bookings may be cancelled up to 45 days prior to your stay and must be prepaid. All other expenses are not included in this package and are an additional cost.
To book this package, please connect with our Reservations team on 07 5501 9992 between the hours of 9am and 5pm or email email@example.com and quote Rate Code IKOTHHE (Hayman Island Escape).
Things to do at Hayman Island
Swimming in the Hayman® Pool
Book a Hayman® Spa treatment
In partnership with Sodashi, Hayman Spa invites you to travel deeper into relaxation. Delve into soothing massages, revitalising clay wraps, gemstone therapy, immersion facials and more in Hayman Spa’s 11 treatment rooms before sinking into Spa Oasis’s plunge pool and sauna.
Private Dining Experience under the stars
Indulge in Under the Stars dining in idyllic locations around the resort including Hayman Beach, Coconut Beach or one of four private cabanas near the Hayman® Pool. Welcome a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience.
Your package includes an Island Escapade to nearby islands
Take a short seven-minute journey by boat and you’ll arrive at Langford Island, Bali Hai or Blue Pearl Bay. These are three of the best snorkelling locations close to Hayman Island to explore the local coral and fish life. You may even be lucky enough to see and swim with green turtles.
Book Water Tours to explore the Whitsundays
Our partner Ocean Dynamics’ suite of signature water experiences include the Whitehaven Beach tour, Underwater Sea Scooter Tours, guided jet ski adventures, Great Barrier Reef diving/snorkelling experiences and more.
Explore the region with stunning air tours
Elevate your stay with mesmerising helicopter tours provided by our partner Helireef, including scenic tours to Whitehaven Beach, Reefworld in the outer Great Barrier Reef or a flight over the world-famous Heart Reef.
Dive into our dining and culinary options
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort has 4 restaurants to choose from, a sit-in cafe and an assortment of bars. Foodies and wine connoisseurs, will revel in the diverse menu of local Queensland flavours matched to an extensive wine list from our Executive Chef Craig Robertson and his team.
Enjoy an assortment of on-island activities
With a wide variety of on-island activities, no two days are the same. Swim at the beachfront, go sailing on a catamaran, paddle out in a sea kayak or paddleboard, go for a hike around the island, play on the golf simulator, book a round of tennis, go snorkelling at Blue Pearl Bay on the other side of Hayman Island and lots more.
What our Guests are Saying
492shelleys – Tripadvisor
“Everything works seamlessly…”
BasH_H_H – Tripadvisor
“An AMAZING + UNFORGETTABLE experience!”
stephanietedbaker – Tripadvisor
debs9876 – Tripadvsor