IHG Clean Promise
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort remains committed to operating in accordance with the public health orders of the Queensland and Australian Federal Government in response to COVID-19.
This includes operating in line with the Queensland Government’s Border Restrictions. Should you have a booking at InterContinental Hayman Island Resort and be affected by these regulations, please contact our Reservations team via phone on +617 5501 9992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The resort remains committed to implementing additional health and safety measures in line with local jurisdiction and has adopted the IHG Way of Clean programme developed in conjunction with experts from Ecolab, a global leader in hygiene technologies and service. Furthermore, InterContinental Hayman Island Resort offers IHG Clean Promise.
Please find specific actions that the resort has implemented to ensure the safety and wellbeing of guests and staff:
Personal guest cleanliness and safety resources, such as:
- Individual guest amenity cleaning kits and personal-use sanitizer/wipes for guests
- Visible sanitizer stations in public areas and colleague spaces
- New operating procedures to integrate social distancing signage and signals
Enhanced cleaning and operating procedures for every zone of the hotel:
- Arrival: Reduced contact and physical interaction at check-in and check-out, touchless transactions and sanitizer stations in high traffic areas.
- Public Spaces and Amenities: Visible and more frequent deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, spacing or reduction of furniture for social distancing and best practices for pools and other amenity spaces.
- Food & Beverage: Operational changes to food & beverage requirements and delivery and new food & beverage standards and service protocols.
- Guest Room: Verification of sanitization with items marked as cleaned / ready to use (e.g., glassware, remote control), removal of in-room collateral or other high touch items and upgraded laundry protocols.
- Technology: Evaluating advanced technology for implementation as part of this enhanced programme and all elements of a contactless guest experience.
These rigorous, new efforts are being led by IHG’s recently established Global Cleanliness Board. This group of IHG operations, health and safety, and guest experience colleagues are working with external specialists to understand best practices, define solutions and implement processes that address short term needs and are sustainable over the long-term.
If you would like any further information please reach out to our team directly by emailing email@example.com.