EXPERIENCES & RECREATION
Explore the underwater realm of one of the world’s seven wonders: the Great Barrier Reef. The Great Barrier Reef is home to an abundance of tropical fish species, colourful coral reefs, a variety of sea stars, sea cucumbers and urchins, giant clams and turtles and boasts ideal water temperatures all year-round, making it the perfect destination for snorkelling adventures.
- An informative and educational tour offering an in-depth introduction to the marine environment
- Tours leave and return from the protected beach or small ancillary vessel.
- Snorkel guide and flotation devices
- A faster-paced snorkelling tour designed to enhance your existing skillset and add new techniques such as duck diving to your repertoire
- Please note that during this tour the group may travel several hundred meters in the water, therefore fitness levels must be at least moderate, and you must be able to swim unassisted with no flotation device for the entire tour
- Snorkel guide on hand
Make it memorable with an exclusive private dive or snorkelling experience: If you are looking for a more intimate, personalised dive or snorkel tour, you can book your own private snorkel guide who will look after you and your family or friends exclusively for the duration of the tour (this must be booked in advance and is subject to availability).
- Presentation and demonstration on use of snorkelling equipment by an experienced snorkel guide
- An opportunity to ask any questions relating to snorkelling
- A 30-minute pool session to build confidence using the snorkel equipment